Parenting

O.k. Fact time. Some people should not be parents. I'm not being a condescending jerk and saying "stupid people" shouldn't be allowed to breed. I'm not dumping on people who don't have their lives together. Not having your life together works itself out with time and a drive to. No, the people who should not be giving birth and parenting are the ones who aren't able to let go of their childish ways, who are not able to mature, and do not care to. Those who disgrace themselves in public, acting like children, yelling, being dramatic, and being vulgar. Those who can't put their child before their friends. Those who don't understand what it means to UNCONDITIONALLY love their kid, and bring them up right! I don't care who you are, it is not alright to insult your child for the sake of humor around your friends. If you are willing to do this, then you aren't intelligent enough to recognize the lasting effects that you have on your child, and what it will do to their confidence. Oh... it makes me soooo mad!!!! There are a lot of things in my life that I don't do right, but when I am a father, i will make sure I bring my child to be a loving, confident, God following citizen, and not disgrace myself through my failure through my child.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Path to Yesterday: Back Cover

A step Forward

Chapter 1: A restless night