Texting...

 Hey, Kaz again-

So texting is the new thing of this generation right? The ability to be able to text someone something quick like hi or hello without taking time out of your busy schedule to call. Its is very convenient I think but there is one thing I can't stand sometimes about txting and that is when they aren't getting the text. You can send the same text over and over and over to the person but when you check to see if it sent or was recieved, it has that stupid green arrow or this red x. I hate X's by the way, they just signify bad stuff to me. Like if you are watching X-rated movies, its bad. If you have something X'ed out, its bad. Not only that the X is bad but when it is red too. I don't like the color red, it has such a negative tone, as well as an authoritarian tone. When I see people with red ties, a voice comes into my head saying "Look at me, fear me, bow down to me cause I am better than you." I guess that is the effect of power ties huh? Anyways, I have sent this same text like 4 times and still no reply or confirmation or anything. This is really getting on my nerves.

Any of you have this problem or am I just out of luck?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Path to Yesterday: Back Cover

A step Forward

Chapter 1: A restless night