My blog

Welcome.

I would personally like to give my blog a formal introduction. My blog is nothing in general. It has no specific purpose but to stream my endless hordes of thoughts, rants, and stories into a web-linked blog. It has no consistency in anything. One day, I may be typing my fingers off about my thoughts on the government, next it maybe a post of a random story I think of. The grammar will definitely vary, as will the slang. Lol may or not be used in my blogs. I like this idea, because I want to take my random ideas, stores, ect. and put them into perspective, have others give me their opinions and therefore further analyze it myself.

I hope that you all enjoy my thoughts and comment honestly. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Path to Yesterday: Back Cover

A step Forward

Chapter 1: A restless night